Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21st, 2016

This was a great week! The weather was pretty decent a few days, and people talk to us a whole lot more when it's nice out, so that was good! This morning we went and played basketball and I had my hoodie on when we got back home and I had the phone in my pocket... We started laundry and I threw my hoodie in there to wash. Like 10 minutes later Sis Gifford asks me where the phone was, and I was like I have no idea. She was like wasn't it in your hoodie pocket?? And we both looked at each other and were like SHOOT! We ran downstairs so fast and opened the washing machine.. and there was the phone... soaking wet and ruined.... so yeah. Luckily we are all getting new phones at zone conference this week so we only have to go until thursday! Hopefully no one needs to get a hold of us! I cannot believe I did that! Oh well..... bahahah.
I think I talked about our missions goal to share the first vision with 2 new people everyday and wow that's been SO cool! At first it was really hard but we are getting really good at it and we have found a lot of really awesome new investigators that way! People are really feeling the spirit and responding and inviting us back so they can learn more! It's been amazing. And my testimony of Joseph Smith has grown so much. Testifying of him every chance I get has built my testimony of him so much! I know he was a prophet of God and I know he restored the gospel back to the earth and I am so thankful I get to share that with people! It's so wonderful. This gospel is incredible. On Sunday the Green Bay 2 sisters had 2 baptisms and the B family came so we got to go! It was so wonderful! The spirit was so strong and it was such an awesome experience and we had a lesson with them right after and they are so excited to get baptized! I cannot wait for them(: they are so amazing. I know I say that every week, but seriously I love them so much. They are growing so much. 
Also we had a combined ward talent show on saturday night which was fun. The missionaries all in the Green Bay area did a talent.... ahah. we rewrote the words to that tangled song I've Got a Dream, it was pretty hilarious but we all did terrible. It didn't go well at all, but hey, like one of the Elders said- we're missionaries and we didn't take time to practice so that's fine. hahah. 
We are just starting to see lots of cool things happen here in Green Bay! The gospel is really growing and it's so cool. Especially with sharing the first vision, so many people have been touched and we are finding new people to teach! It's wonderful. I am just so thankful for this gospel and I love this work so much.(:
I love you all and I hope you all have a great week!!!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment