Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas in Green Bay

This week was so great. It was so wonderful to skype you all! I loved to see all your faces, and I loved to see the dogs and to see all the snow you have!!! I can't believe that! I hope you all had a good rest of your Christmas(: I had a good day! After skyping we went over to this families house, the Rs with the Elders and hung out with them for a bit and sang some Christmas songs. They have 2 girls home that went on missions so it was fun to talk to them. one of the girls served in Eagle Mountain City Center!! SO it was fun to talk to her about home(: they were all so nice. When we walked in they still had all their presents laying around in the family room and it looked just like our house always does on Christmas so it made me smile(: they are a really great family, and always willing to help out with missionary work. they always give us referrals and are really great at fellowshipping those we teach. So thankful for that wonderful family.
We were having troubles meeting with people bc everyone is so busy with the holidays, but yesterday we got into 2 houses right in a row, which was amazing. One house was a potential and the other house we got into was a less actives. We met him and his wife, and they invited us for dinner sometime! they were so nice and we got to know them, and they told us to come back and teach them some lessons and they gave us their phone numbers and got ours, which was awesome!! We are having an FHE with the B Family  tonight, and their home teacher is coming with us so we hope that goes well!! we are really going to try and get them to church as a whole family! We want so badly to get them to the temple, and they want it too they just aren't willing to do what it takes, so hopefully we can help them have a stronger desire! Hopefully that will go well!!
we also got an email about our new mission president coming in July! President Williams from Californa. I'll forward you guys the email! I'll have a new mission president almost halfway through my mission! 

there isn't really anything else new right now, but I hope you guys have an awesome New Year's! we are going to change our clock so we can pretend we aren't missing midnight. hahha. I love you all so much, and I hope you have another wonderful week. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment